Nathaniel Johnson (WG' 12) - Business: Love, Vera
- Love, Vera is a D2C intimates brand founded in 2018 by Vera Moore and Nathaniel Johnson WG '12. The products are sold on the brand's website and both in-store and online at Nordstrom. Love, Vera is known for it's leadership in representation & inclusivity, eye-catching imagery, and trendsetting approach to lingerie.
Why did you decide to pursue this venture?
- We launched the brand because we identified a need in the marketplace to provide quality products to a massive, yet overlooked segment. The cofounders represent the customer base and are able to authentically serve the clientele.
What has the journey been like?
- Building a business from the ground up is a challenging, yet rewarding exercise. The peaks and valleys come with the territory, but it is extremely rewarding to see growth, progress, and the impact of bringing your vision to life.
How can alumni support?
- We're currently raising a seed round. Alumni can be supportive with introductions to investors who specialize in early stage retail/apparel. Please reach out to [email protected] for additional info.
- Website: www.lovevera.com
- Instagram: @shoplovevera
- Twitter: @shoplovevera