Bill Braxton (WG' 05) - Investment Diversity Advisory Council
Overview of Social Impact Firm
The purpose of IDAC is:
- To bring structure, standards, and transparency to drive the integration of diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout the asset management industry.
- To bring together like-minded allocators, asset managers, advocacy groups, and academics, sharing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) best practices that can serve as roadmaps for policy development and implementation.
- To accelerate the momentum and adoption of diversity, equity, and inclusion as a priority in the assets management industry.
- The purpose of IDAC is:
Why did you decide to pursue this venture?
- I joined the board of IDAC to be at the forefront of combating the current DEI inequality gaps in our industry.
How can alumni support?
- Attend the IDAC Global Summit in Chicago 9/19 - 9/20
- Website: www.IDAC.net
- Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/company/investment-diversity-advisory-council/