Join us for an interactive and frank conversation not currently in mainstream media, with some of America's leading experts on the frontlines of the pandemic, driving change domestically and internationally. Our exciting panel will provide insights on vaccine hesitancy, disparities in vaccine distribution, global vaccine diplomacy, impact on the Black wealth gap, plus lead an interactive dialogue on how we can effectively lead the post-COVID-19 recovery process in our communities in the U.S. and abroad. All are invited.
- Moderator, Owen Garrick, MD/MBA (WG'98) -- President & CEO of Bridge Clinical Research
- PJ Brennan, MD -- Chief Medical Officer, Penn Medicine
- Dan Fagbuyi, MD -- CEO, Erudition, LLC; ER Physician; Public Health Appointee; Contributor to CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg
- Phil Okala -- Chief Operating Officer, Penn Medicine
- Rev. Gloria E. White-Hammond, MD, MDiv -- Co-Pastor, Bethel A.M.E. Church, Boston, MA
We invite you to submit your questions in advance and come prepared for an exciting and interactive discussion.